2 replies to this topic

#1 ConnerAble

ConnerAble

Conversationalist

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:54 AM

OK, I just saw the commercial again for Red Dead Redemption on Xbox. I don't even have that system, but for some strange reason I feel enticed to buy one just to play this game. I'm not sure why I'm attracted to a cowboy game but it looks fun. What do you guys think? Is Xbox a good system?

#2 Chaz Bono

Chaz Bono

Founder

• Moderators
  • 151 posts
  • LocationWest Hollywood CA

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:09 AM

Hey Finn,
I would whole heartedly suggest you get an Xbox 360. I do 90% percent of my gaming on that console and I really love it. There are some great games that are exclusive to Xbox Like Fable 2, which is one of my all time favorite, and Xbox live has many great options like being able to download extra game content and movies. I sound like own stock in the company, I don't, I just think it kicks the PS3's ass. I'm looking forward to playing Redemption as well and I think that the new UFC game comes out the same day. Let me know if you get an Xbox and what you think of it. Make sure you get one that has a hard drive so you can go on Xbox live.

-Chaz

#3 Bones

Bones

Oratarian

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:04 PM

Omg. Just hearing about cowboys gets me excited. I love 'em.

I don't have an Xbox... But I've played with a 360, and they're pretty damn cool. :lol: Takes some getting used to, though. The controllers are big.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users