127 replies to this topic

#121 Transgenderlife

Transgenderlife

Contributer

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Locationworcester

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:16 PM

:) I am the mom of Livvy James a 10 and a half year old who has been living as herself since a very young age. She goes to school as herself and is loved for who she is, never once have we tried to 'change' her. if you want to feel accepted and know you are loved join our page we would be very happy to meet you, Saffy James. If you want to see what Livvy has done and is trying to do just Google Livvy James xxxxxxxxx

http://www.facebook....erissuessupport

http://www.change.or...fe-they-deserve

#122 WarrenFalcon

WarrenFalcon

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:31 PM

Alright, nervous to say the least I'm so elated to have found A forum by one so Prominent in this world. Chaz I watched you with your Mom and Dad, and recently browsing ABC news files found your Documentary with Barbra Walters I believe. Anyway long story short, you stated that your fan mail mostly stated that people wanted to be like you and that if they only knew? Well I knew of you then and now ans wished I could have been one of the fans to say and truly mean that I want to be like you.... I'll try to explain to the rest of the supporters on this site in my biography
~Ren~

#123 marc70

marc70

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

Dear Chaz,

thank you very much for your courage and becoming a spokesman for transpeople.

I am FTM from Germany and I read your book recently.We have so much in common that I would like to meet you one day.
I changed my life when I was 37 and now with 41 I am happy man who is still on a journey. My life has changed so much. I also had different times , especially with my family. I broke up with my brother. But my Parents still love me and support me, And I am thankful for this.

So thanks again CHaz !!!!

Marc

#124 Linda

Linda

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

was hoping you would be willing to check out my husbands new childrens book that has a transgender theme.
http://goblinheart.com/

#125 EricaRocksMe

EricaRocksMe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:00 AM

Hi Chaz, so glad to join the forum. I'm a 43 year old transwoman who's been transitioning from MTF. I just completed reading Transition, and it was great insight. The irony was reading from a transman's perspective, which was identical to my experiences in reverse.I'm just glad I wasn't a celebrity born to celebrity parents and had all that stress of being in the limelight. You have showed so much courage, and you've done so many things right now. Thanks for being an inspiration to the rest of us. Looking forward to making the most of the forum. Hugs, Erica

#126 Vince

Vince

Contributer

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationWoodmont, Connecticut

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:29 AM

Hello ,
Thank you Chaz for this site and for all you do to help our "invisible community", be less invisible. You help remove the fear of the unknown from the 99.9% of the world that are clueless about transsmen. Thank you for your courage, brother!

Hello fellow transsmen and our supporters. I am a transsexual male in CT, USA.
I transitioned in 2004. I have information to share that some may be interested in .

Vince

#127 Christian_transman

Christian_transman

Oratarian

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationMidwest, in my 40's (age)

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:47 PM

Welcome aboard Vince!

#128 lovecalm

lovecalm

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

Hello Chaz

I am mum to a FTM young adult, He has just started taking testosterone.I am finding the hardest part of his transitioning is people, they can be so cruel.
I really appreciate what you are doing for transgender people. I hope that people can become more accepting.
Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users