• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LisaCouper

LisaCouper

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:17 AM

Hello friends. Please add your voice to an important research study on intimate relationships and get your FREE personalized love and attachment style results! I’m appealing for assistance from the trans community to ensure trans voices (across the full gender spectrum) within my doctoral dissertation research through the University of Toronto, Canada. Of great importance to my research is gender identity (and also sexual orientation) diversity. Past research has typically focused on heterosexual cisgender people. Participation in this study is an opportunity to combat systemic marginalization and erasure… an opportunity for self-determination, rather than sparse “inclusion” in the research literature. Must be 18+ years old and experienced at least one or more of the following at some point in your life: dating, being in love, sexual activity, or involvement in a romantic relationship(s). Study has been approved by the UofT’s Social Sciences and Humanities Research Ethics Board. Takes about 20 minutes. Feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns or comments.
Please take the survey here: http://tinyurl.com/utlovestudy3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: love relationships, trans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users