1 reply to this topic

#1 juniperblue

juniperblue

Oratarian

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:38 PM

Well Done Chaz and Lacey! You looked great , had amazing energy and chemistry, showed confidence and actually looked like you were having fun. Take a moment to feel good about this accomplishment. We are all proud of you. This took some serious courage as in ... you must have COCONUTS down there!! LOL! Well done man, well done!

- J

Bob, The Utilities Guy | Save Money on Your Utility Bills and Feed Starving Children

#2 kevinalexander

kevinalexander

Contributer

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:51 AM

Well Done Chaz and Lacey! You looked great , had amazing energy and chemistry, showed confidence and actually looked like you were having fun. Take a moment to feel good about this accomplishment. We are all proud of you. This took some serious courage as in ... you must have COCONUTS down there!! LOL! Well done man, well done!

- J

Fully agree with you Juniper! My mum came in and was like "you should watch DWTS." My response was rather incredulous, as I hatehatehatehateHATE competition shows with a bloody murderous passion, but I flipped it on anyway. When I saw Chaz was a contestant, I immediately phoned my mate Frankie and told her. And WOW! Chaz can DANCE! :o :shock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users